Wednesday 5 June 2013

Day 2 - still ready, but...

...after my mammoth mostly desk-based day yesterday, my old war wound RSI, repetitive strain injury has reared it's ugly head again in my right forearm :((

I worked in a hectic marketing department for 12 years which has left me with it still playing up now and then. Especially times when I do too much computer work, plus weight-training, and on top having an iphone which you can just pop onto Facebook every five minutes!

So, I couldn't do the weight training that I wanted too. Boo. So rather than do none at all I modified a ten minute interval session and did that instead. Unfortunately that was all the training I did, but I HAVE to let my arm recover so it doesn't get worse. Rest and ice for next few days.

Training:

10 minute high intensity interval workout.
Cardio and core with no exercises placing pressure on wrists.

- High knee sprints
- Gliding squat thrusts, forearms on step
- Side shuffles and touch floor
- Ball overhead dumbell crunch
- Side gallops and x-over jack squats
- V-sit dumbell twist and crunch over top
- Sprints x8, squat touch jump up
- Plank with oblique knees
- Burpees x4, mountain climbers x8, forearms on step 
- Pike to plank

Meals:

3 meals low carb but some starch post workout. 

One of my faves. Banana omelette with cinammon.
Also had half a litre of water with my greens supplement in.














Green super no fruit smoothie. May look a bit iffy but LOADS of nutrients in it!

Avocado
Spinach
Coconut milk (full fat)
Vanilla protein powder
Dash vanilla essence
Milled seeds
Raw cacao powder
Greens powder
Probiotic
Water 







Lamb steak with steamed veg and home made no mayo coleslaw















How do I feel?

  • Still positive and focused.
  • A bit bloated, but that could just be my body eliminating toxins. A common sign along with headaches and flu-like symptoms.

Don't let ANYONE or ANYTHING stand in the way of what you want to achieve. DREAM BIG!!




















www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment