Sunday 16 June 2013

Day 13 - busy busy

Ooh yes I could feel the aches in my chest and arms after the previous heavy weights session! These aches are called DOMS, delayed onset muscle soreness. With the emphasis on the 'delayed' part, I knew that later on it could be a whole lot worse, oh dear would have to wait and see!

Training:

Busy day today. Kicked off with a 50 minute doggy walk then off to train a client. 

I decided to join in too so did an interval training density session. 5 rounds of 5 mnutes, as many rounds as you can using dumbells, barbells, bodyweight, gliders and kettlebells. 

Whew! Hard training with an already tired body, but having a rest day tomorrow.

Meals:

Green smoothie, this time with a banana as was post workout, the best time to have sugars and starches.




















Evening meal was steak, oregano garlic tomatoes and steamed cauliflower and pak choi.














I spent the afternoon rushing to get stuff ready for my stand at the Duck Pond Market, where I advertise once a month. I got a bit stressed and ate some biscuits. Not very exciting ones just plain, but ate them because they were there. My second trigger alongside extreme tiredness. 

What to do next time? Get organised earlier!!














www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 








No comments:

Post a Comment