Friday 14 June 2013

Day 12 - dead triceps

Up early this morning for my monthly trip to the Dog's Trust as a volunteer. I adore dogs and this is me doing my bit to help out. So a nice active morning walking and cleaning kennels. 

I may be a fitness trainer but when I stay for a whole morning it totally wipes me out! Different kind of active to what I usually do. But today a bit less as I had a lot of work to do today. 

But I did get to walk this STUNNING chap!















He was so chilled it took me twice as long to walk round the field. We even saw a rabbit and he was like...whatever ;)

Back home for my first meal, and had the other half of the fritatta I made yesterday with salad.















Training:

Workout 1: kettlebell conditioning
Filmed a ten minute blast of kettlebell and cardio exercises

Workout 2: heavy weights
Chest, triceps (back of the arm) and core
Trained with my male client who is on a muscle building mission and made me lift heavier than I would if I'd been on my own! The end of my arms for the next two days I reckon at least!

Had another slice of rye bread, hummus and tomatoes when I got home from training.















Dinner will be a home-made buffalo meat burger with stir fried veggies.














www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 




No comments:

Post a Comment