Wednesday 12 June 2013

Day 10 - back down again

Weight was back to 9st 6 this morning, what it was before the weekend's treats. This shows that as an eating for life strategy, you can get back on track with just a couple of days clean eating and drinking water following it. 

However, if you have a lot of weight to lose, then it is far better to not deviate for a couple of weeks at least! If you have had a poor diet in a long time you will need to give your body a longer period of time to kick the toxins, unwanted water and fat cells out of your system.

















Meals:

No breakfast today as doing an intermittent fast. I ended up eating really late last night so not actually hungry when I woke up, so just had a cup of herbal tea and started getting the water down me. First meal will be at 3pm, 17 hours after I ate my dinner.

Lettuce roll ups with chicken, hummus, tomato, cucumber and avocado















My colleague gave me these dried fruit mixes from his Graze boxes. Now although they are still a natural food, dried fruit is very high in sugar. Wasn't a great move eating them as all they did for me was leave me very bloated :(













 

Courgette spaghetti and lamb ragu















Training:

Feeling heavy in the legs today after the cardio resistance bootcamp session last night. So made today a rest day.

Rest days are just as important as the actual training as this is when you can heal and get stronger.





















www.EmmaBFitness.com
www.FabulousinaFortnight.co.uk
www.BoffosBootcamp.com
www.OptimisationPlan.com
www.7in7for7.co.uk 






No comments:

Post a Comment